This privacy statement sets out how Serena Saskatchewan uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website.
All of us at Serena Saskatchewan (“we”) are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Address/mailing information
- Health information related to fertility
- Motivations surrounding the use of the Sympto-Thermal Method
- Relationship status
- Demographic data such as occupation or religion
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- When given permission, we use anonymized health, relationship status and motivation information and demographic data to analyze and improve our programs and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new programs, special events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To disclose to the Serena teachers who will be providing the services to you, such as; learning the Sympto-Thermal Method and chart interpretation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties. We will not distribute your information to third parties other than the Serena teachers providing your services. We may use your personal information to send you promotional/informational emails.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not use your personal information for a purpose that was not listed here without obtaining your further consent.
Privacy Statement Changes
This Privacy Statement was last revised on July 20, 2020. We may change this statement at any time by updating this page. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit this web site. If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.